1. Fish paste, add a little orange peel grain, green onion, pepper, sesame oil and mix well.
2. Heat up the wok, put fish paste in it, crushed it into fry fish cake, then cut into thick strips ready to use.
3. Daikon peeled, cut into thick strips. Cut preserved turnip into thick strips. Heat up wok, add shallot slices, garlic, soybean paste and saute, add daikon and preserved turnip stir fry a while, add water and seasonings, medium heat cook for 8 minutes, then add fish strips, celery, cover and cook for 2 minutes, open the lid, thicken with cornstarch water, ready to serve.
1. The purpose to add orange peel, green onion, pepper, sesame oil into fish paste is to get rid of fishy and taste better.
2. Daikon can reduce blood lipids, blood pressure, prevent arteriosclerosis, diuretic, hangover effects, taste sweet and refreshing, and add soybean paste can taste better.
Recipe and Photo developed by Master Chef James Leung