6281 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620 - 04/25/2018.
At 99 Ranch Market we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
Part of what makes 99 Ranch Market special is our unique product supply chain. If you like being at the center of that action, a career at our distribution centers may be right for you. Whether it’s managing deliveries or ensuring our produce is at the peak of freshness, our order picker team members play an integral role in delivering healthy products that meet strict quality standards. In this position you will prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship). The position will involve driving a forklift and pallet jack as well as operating a yard goat to move freight (grocery, produce, meat, and houseware items). You need to be able to accurately count freight and follow a load plan for containers.
- Able to work occasionally within environmental temperature ranges of 32° to 50°F
- Able to frequently carry objects of 50lbs or more
- Able to stand for a long period of time, bend, stoop and kneel
- Available to work flexible schedules (nights, weekends & holidays)
- Previous warehouse experience, and knowledge of pallet jack and forklift is preferred
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Bilingual (English/Chinese or English/Spanish)
What we offer:
- 401 (k)*
- Life insurance*
- Paid vacation*
- Paid sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Employee discount
We are an EEO employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please direct walk in for interview