5950 Balboa Ave., San Diego, CA 92111 - 07/11/2018.
Hot Deli department managers for San Diego Stores.
1. Identities efficient and productive action plans by utilizing all resources available to achieve better performance.
2. Supervises and delegates tasks to team members with constructive feedback for further improvement and
extending personal growth.
3. Initiates and improves department policy to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external governmental regulations.
4. Identifies business needs and provides excellent services to customers.
5. Creates and maintains a safe, sanitary working condition throughout the department and in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
6. Recommends and identifies weekly marketing plans to maximize sales.
7. Recommends and consults with HR department on job dialogues regarding disciplinary actions, transfers, promotions, or rate increases
One to three years of working experience in a retail or culinary business experience preferred
One year of supervisory experience as a team leader or supervisor
Knowledge of food production process, product lines, and labeling
Working on weekends may be required
Great communication and people management skills
Service oriented mindset with great communication skills
Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products
Attention to product details
Strong execution skills
Good active listening and critical thinking skills
Standing for extended periods is commonly required
Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment such as cutter or labeling
Ability to lift 25 lbs or more with appropriate equipment
Please send your resume to email@example.com put subject:Hot Deli Manager (San Diego)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.