6281 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA. 90620 - 04/25/2018.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
The Staff Accountant will report from the corporate office that is located in Buena Park, Ca.
Our company is a renowned retail chain in the industry for 30 years. We are currently seeking a strong Staff Accountant to join our dynamic Finance & Accounting team. This person will be a critical member of the team to help manage the daily accounting operations.
- Lead accounting operations project to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Expense analysis to identify trends, patterns, and recommend process change/ improvement opportunities.
- A critical member of the team to create expense budget and tracking process.
- Collaborate with other departments to solve business issues.
- Other responsibilities and ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Computer science or related discipline required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years related experience.
- Experience in retail industry preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Skilled in time, priority and task management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong problem-solving skills.
- Mandarin Chinese speaking preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey a professional image and handle confidential information.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. At 99 Ranch Market, we are an EEO employer.
Send resume to email@example.com
What We Offer You:
- 401 (k) + Company Contribution
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance Plans
- Employee Discount