6929 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78752 - 09/13/2017.
At 99 Ranch Market we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
You are responsible for the proper receiving of all food, liquor, and other non-consumable products from vendors and internal departments. You will inspect products upon delivery to ensure that all shipments are following existing standards.
1. Organizes products upon delivery and ensures shipments meet with internal standards.
2. Keeps a clean, safe working environment and escalates risk concerns to managers as appropriate
3. Inputs, updates, and modifies purchase orders through internal inventory system.
4. Documents product labeling and storage information according to HACCP program
5. Identities damaged products and returns to vendors by following established standard operation procedures.
6. Coordinates with merchandising managers to monitor inventory deliveries.
7. Performs other assignments as assigned by managers.
How to apply:
Send resume to email@example.com Write Subject: Austin, TX Store（ Name ? ） ( Position ? )
Previous experience as a receiver in a retail setting preferred
Good computer skills including Microsoft Products
Experience in fork lift operation
Ability to prioritize daily assignments based on supervisor instructions or schedules
Working on weekends may be required
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products
Attention to product details
Good active listening and critical thinking skills
Standing for extended periods is commonly required
Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment such as cutter or labeling
Ability to lift 25 lbs or more with appropriate equipment