6929 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78752 - 09/13/2017.
At 99 Ranch Market we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
Job Summary (Values)
As Produce Department Manager, you will spend majority of your time in monitoring operational performance, including financial condition, operational efficiency, team building, and training & development. This role is expected to provide constructive feedback to team members on a regular basis, being able to motivate your teams with clear instructions for further individual performance.
Key Responsibility (Rank by Importance)
1. Oversee the operation of Produce department starting from product preparation, inventory control, product display and increase product exposure for higher sales and customer satisfaction.
2. Supervise and delegate tasks to team members with constructive feedback for better improvement and personal growth.
3. Manage and analyze inventory to determine how to keep supplies in stock while reducing waste to increase customer service optimization.
4. Design, create and distribute promotional materials to customers and maintain an attractive product display.
5. Maintain safety, sanitary working condition throughout the department and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
6. Responsible for team member training and complete required company internal procedures for documentation purposes
7. Recommend disciplinary actions, transfers, promotions, rate increases and consult with HR department on job dialogues.
8. Provide excellent customer service to customers; identify any issues in the early-stage and propose action plans in a continued basis.
How to apply:
Send resume to email@example.com Write Subject: Austin, TX Store（ Name ? ） ( Position ? )
One to three years of operation experience in a retail environment
One year of supervisory experience as a team leader or supervisor
Knowledge of general grocery product lines or similar experience
Excellent communication skills to employees
Strong organization skills
Good working knowledge of business operation and a desire to learn product lines
Standing for extended periods is commonly required.
Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment such as cutter or labeling.
Bend and lift loads up to 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.