131 W. Spring Creek Pkwy. Plano TX 75023 - 08/31/2018.
We are a major retail company looking for an ecommerce marketing professional with demonstrated experience driving growth in retail sales.Responsibilities include developing strategies and plans for driving online sales growth, developing best-in-class ecommerce websites and creating strategies for product sales and develop an ecommerce experience that maximizes and encourages increased site visits.
- Creating and executing strategies that maximize revenue and optimize user experience
- Creating and executing strategies for product sale
- Manage website configuration & parameters
- Ensure integrity of existing user interfaces by continually reviewing and coming up with solutions for concern
- Maintain clear lines of communication with design, usability, IT, project management and test teams to ensure clear scope and project progress
- Work directly with technical teams
- Lead project lifecycle through requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and launch
- Occasional development of sitemaps and conceptual mockups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Information Technology
- 2+ years experience in website production with a very firm grasp of website fundamentals
- Experience in ecommerce marketing with demonstrated experience in driving online sales growth, preferably in the grocery retail industry
- Excellent command of current website optimization techniques
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Bilingal English/Mandarin both can read,write and speak.
Job Type: Full-time, take weekend off
Pay rate: $10.50/hr
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail information please call (972)943-8999