6929 Airport Blvd. Austin, Texas 78752 - 04/16/2018.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new location- Austin Texas! The store is expected to open this Winter. If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking a Meat Department Manager that is ready to provide an inviting experience to our meat department, where customers can select a high quality of fresh meat products. You will have the ability to display your talent with your presentation, cleanliness, and profitability of the meat department. Your team relies on your in-depth knowledge to be successful, and your responsibility on covering areas of food production process, pricing, and merchandising. Come and help us better serve one customer at a time.
Essential and Physical Requirements:
- Standing for extended periods is common.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. +.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of meat product line.
- Bilingual skills are a plus!
- Administrative assignments as needed.
- Effective space management and product allocation based on product movement.
Leadership Criteria and Skills:
- Identifies business needs and provides excellent services to customers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Drives a team orientated work environment.
- Ensures all food safety standards in compliance with current federal/state regulations.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment, and reports issues to senior management.
- Minimum of 1-3 years supervising in a meat market environment.
- Good active listening and critical thinking skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. At 99 Ranch Market, we are an EEO employer.
What we offer:
- 401 (k)/ + company contribution
- Medical/ Prescription
- Life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee discount
New Store Address:
6929 Airport Blvd.
Austin, TX 78752