6281 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA. 90620 - 05/08/2018.
99 Ranch Market is seeking an experienced Maintenance Specialist to oversee all supermarket locations, central food processing plants, and central distribution facilities. Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees.
The Maintenance Specialist position provides the opportunity for a mature, self-motivated, dynamic person to focus on the continuous improvement of the maintenance department. The ideal candidate will have experience or knowledge of HVAC operations, estimating, and planning and will work with cross-functional teams to resolve complex procurement issues and create and implement strategies that align with the operational company standards.
*Must have the knowledge or prior experience in commercial Refrigeration/HVAC Operations.
Essential and Physical Requirements:
- Supervise the maintenance, repair, and replacement of refrigeration systems, utilities and production equipment utilizing the maintenance crews and outside contractors.
- Confer with Store Managers, and Administrative Management on a regular basis to develop improvements and resolve all operational, technical and maintenance related issues. Ability to successfully direct and coordinate the requirements of the customers, employees, outside suppliers, delivery schedules, and subcontractors.
- Prepare bids, budgets, and contracts and direct the negotiation of terms with outside maintenance/facilities contractors. Resolve receipt and invoice discrepancies.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with the activities of the maintenance crew and outside contractors to ensure that plans are adhered to as per specifications and ensure that all health and safety regulations, and food safety practices are followed.
- Perform administrative duties such as approving expenditures and writing reports to senior management as directed.
- Responsible for various facility related maintenance and grounds maintenance.
- Must have the ability to climb ladders and stairs and lift more than 25 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. At 99 Ranch Market, we are an EEO employer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Bilingual is a plus but not mandatory
- Minimum of 2 years refrigeration/ HVAC experience in commercial restaurant or retail industry
What We Offer You:
- 401 (k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discount