6281 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620 - 03/18/2019.
Now, Tawa Services, Inc. is hiring Maintenance Assistant Manager.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington State, and New Jersey! We are passionate and honored to shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expend, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow alongside with the family.
- Manage and improve maintenance in all departments and locations.
- Plan, maintain, execute, repair, replace, and support of all equipment, system, facilities and activities.
- Prepare budgets and negotiate contract with outside contractors and agencies.
- Utilize the Maintenance Crews and outside contractors to ensure progress and safety.
- Confer and report to management on a regular basis to develop improvements and resolve all issues.
- Engineering degree BS, BA, from 4-year university, Mechanical or Electrical engineering preferred.
- 2 Years of related experience
- Expertise in supermarket refrigeration
- Be able to accommodate flexible work schedule and travel when needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is a plus!
- Employment type: full time
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Employee discount
For more information, please visit https://99ranch.com/about-us/career
or sent your resume to email@example.com titled Maintenance Assistant Manager
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time without or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.