6929 Airport Blvd. Austin, Texas 78752 - 04/25/2018.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new location in Austin Texas! If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume to email@example.com. Come and be a part of this exciting journey!
We are currently seeking a Grocery Department Manager that has the passion for training and maintaining a readied team. This role will manage the department operation at all levels. This will include general administration processes in staff management, help identify the gaps and initiate the action plans to solve issues in a timely manner. If you desire to work within a structured environment and thrive on the energy that comes along with it, then we want you to be a part of this growing team!
Essential and Physical Requirements:
- Standing for extended periods is commonly required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of equipment such as cutter or labeling.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. +
- Minimum 1-3 years of supervising in a grocery department setting.
- Able to work occasionally within environmental temperatures ranging from 32º to 50 ºF.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of grocery product line.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Knowledge of inventory management.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Leadership Criteria and Skills:
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Drives a team orientated work environment.
- Recommend disciplinary actions, transfers, and praise promotions.
- Ensures all food safety standards in compliance with current federal/state regulations.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment, and reports issues to senior management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. At 99 Ranch Market, we are an EEO employer.
What We Offer You:
- 401 (k)/ + company contribution
- Medical/ Prescription
- Life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Direct deposit
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee discount
New Store Address:
6929 Airport Blvd. Austin, TX 78752 Please direct walk in.