133 Randolph St., Brooklyn, NY 11237 - 05/06/2019.
We are a large regional retail grocery store looking for an individual to join our team in the role of a Leasing Specialist. This position will be responsible for leasing and managing property operations, legally binding financial transactions and record keeping for our retail properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
● Responsible for leasing and property management related matters
● Required to travel to various locations
● Implement marketing programs of the property for leasing, ability to identify qualifying prospective tenants, and creation of all rental agreements
● Show properties for prospective tenants
● Ability to process applications, negotiation, contract reviewing and close deals
● Ensure all paperwork and legal documents are properly completed.
● Other Administrative responsibilities as needed
● Knowledge of Real Estate legal and related documentation
● Compare properties with similar properties to determine a fair market price.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration or related field.
● At least 5 years experiences in commercial property leasing, management and brokerage activities including reporting, lease negotiation, documentation and administration required
● The real estate agent/broker license required KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
● Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Suite (Word, Excel)
● Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate both orally and written
● Multi-tasks, strong sales, marketing and customer service skills
● Strong problem solving, decision making, analytical skills, and organizational skills OTHERS
● Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese preferred.
● 50% travel is required including out-of-state
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and a great work environment.