The Compliance and Safety Auditor works within the Compliance Department and is charged with reviewing company operations to see if practices, reporting, and standards are effective, accurate, and in accordance with Company Policy and local, state and federal regulations. The Compliance and Safety Auditor is focused on operational, legal and safety compliance and is unrelated to finance or accounting.
- Routinely audit retail operations for adherence to company standards
- Follow up with retail operations post-audit and ensure corrective actions are completed
- Provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation's procedures
- Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
- Ensure compliance with local, national and federal regulations in regards to operational policies and safety
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements
- Establish working relationships with company's staff, business partners and clients
- Minimum of 2-year experience in environmental safety or retail audit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Rational and logical thinking
- Organized and strategic planner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and without close supervision
- Requirement to travel to store locations around the Bay Area and occasional travel to Washington State
Benefit package includes 401 (k), comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance plans.