Frisco, Texas - 01/02/2018.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Cashier Department Manager, you will play a crucial role in our stores. We specialize in building customer relations by providing exceptional customer service. Our cashiers are the last person the customer interacts with before they leave and your positive behavior will reflect on your team. You are expected to provide constructive feedback to the cashiers on a regular basis and be able to motivate your team with clear instructions to further individual improvement.
Essential and Physical Requirement
- One to three years of supervisory experience in a retail setting
- Knowledge of one-year cashier register and POS devices
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays or rotating schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner
- Standing for extended periods is commonly required
- Bilingual skills (Chinese/ Spanish) is highly preferred
- Repetitively ring items of 0 -5 lbs.
- Make repetitive finger and wrist movement
Leadership criteria and skills
- Ability to cover all positions in the cashier department
- Excellent and consistent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and leadership skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we offer:
- 401 (k) + company contribution
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discount
We are an EEO employer.