- Produces artworks for marketing and communication projects including weekly newsletter, posters, large-format banner, and web based graphics.
- Photographs products/events for use in print and digital ads.
- Occasionally performs decorations and signage set-up at 99 Ranch Market locations.
- Conducts on-site promotional activities at 99 Ranch Market locations.
- Conducts marketing researches, including store visits and competitor analysis.
- May need to performs other duties as required by marketing needs.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Good organizational/administrative working experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Must be bilingual in Chinese & English (Cantonese & Mandarin are highly preferred).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Office sets.
- Must be legal to work in the United States.