Frisco, Texas - 01/02/2018.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 40 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas and Washington State, we are looking for a hard working individual to join our team as a Bakery Supervisor!
As a Bakery Supervisor, you will oversee the production activity, starting from cutting, baking, temperature measuring, to decorating a variety of products. In addition, this role mainly follows and fully executes SOP's to ensure the quality and the sanitation standards in accordance with the FDA and local health department codes.
Key Responsibility of a Bakery Supervisor:
- Bakes and produces all bakery product line and follows the Bakery production procedure.
- Monitors product inventory by following the production schedule.
- Answers customer questions and introduces product samples to attract customers.
- Constantly assesses and maintains the high quality of bakery products.
- Comprehends to operation policy and maintains a safe working environment.
- Finishes assignments assigned by managers and strives for continuous improvements
Minimum skill qualifications of a successful Bakery Supervisor
- Previous experience as a baker or similar experience in a leadership position preferred
- Ability to prioritize and clarify production issues to team members
- Excellent customer service skill
- Bilingual in Chinese/ Spanish preferred
- Has a “Food Handlers Card” or willing to obtain one
- Strong organizing skill
- Ability to visually identify quality and freshness
- Standing for extended periods is commonly required
- Available to work flexible schedules (nights, weekends & holidays)
- Able to work around machinery emitting heat of 350°F
- Able to work occasionally with environment temperature range from 32° to 50°F
- Must be able to carry objects of 25 lbs. +
- Good manual dexterity for the use of processing baking equipment and measuring products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we offer:
- 401 (k)/ + company contribution
- Medical/ Prescription
- Life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Employee discount
We are an EEO employer.