Frisco, Texas - 01/02/2018.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores soon to reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager that will provide quality customer service and follow up with all customers in timely manner. If you enjoy fostering teamwork and champions change when it occurs, then we want you on our team. As the Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the store operations and optimize the overall workflow. As part of your development, you will act as a bridge to facilitate positive reinforcement while driving your store to success. If growth is what excites you, then now is the right time to join our team!
Essential and physical requirements:
- Standing for extended periods is commonly required
- One to two years of management experience in a grocery environment preferred
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. or more with appropriate equipment
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products
- Administrative assignments
- Flexible work schedule
- Bilingual skills (Chinese/Spanish) is highly preferred
Leadership criteria and skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ensures all food safety standards in compliance with current federal/state regulations
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment, and reports issues to the corresponding department
- Practice loss prevention/risk management behavior and ensures store team is effectively trained in these areas
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we offer:
- 401 (k)/ + company contribution
- Medical/ Prescription
- Life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Employee discount
We are an EEO employer.