Union City, CA - 08/14/2015.
99 Ranch Market headquarter is seeking a full-time English/Chinese bilingual Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position will be responsible for coordinating and assisting with tasks and programs in the Administrative Department.
- Organizes and maintains corporate files, records, and documents in relation to the Compliance & Audit division.
- Handles phone calls and correspondence not requiring the personal attention of supervisor.
- Compiles regular and special reports, obtaining and selecting data from various sources as required.
- Composes general correspondence on behalf of the Compliance Department
- Able to drive to retail store locations in the bay area. Occasional travel to Washington state required.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Products.
401K +Medical & Dental Insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME WITH THE SUBJECT TITLE “ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT” TO HR_NORTH@TAWA.COM FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.