6450 Sepulveda Blvd.Van Nuys, CA 91411 - 10/11/2018.
At 99 Ranch Market we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
Customer service is always the first priority for this position. Cashier will assist customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and delivering a great shopping experience to ensure a positive company image.
1. Scans orders accurately and efficiently; properly identifies product items.
2. Greets customers, and answers their questions in a professional manner.
3. Follows all cash handling procedures and complete the process accurately and efficiently.
4. Answers customer request over the phone with courtesy and respect.
5. Maintains a clean, organized work areas, and comply with internal procedures.
6. Coordinates with runner to ensure proper packaging.
Previous front end customer service experience preferred
Excellent communication skills and willingness to help with customer requests
Working on weekends, holidays, or rotating schedule may be required
Good customer service skill
Good time management skill
Good attention to details
Standing for extended periods is commonly required
Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment such as cutter or labeling
Ability to lift 25 lbs or more with appropriate equipment
Part time position
Pay rate $13.25/hr
Please send your resume to email@example.com or direct contact (818) 988-7899 schedule interview .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and instructed by management.