Posted by 99 RANCH MARKET on 01/11/2019.
2019 Lunar New Year 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes
Prizes will be awarded after February 27, 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes is valid beginning 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 1/9/19, through 5:00 PM PST on 2/12/19. There are 2 ways to enter:
1) In Store - Complete the Official Entry form in-store at participating 99 RANCH MARKETS stores, including Cravings by 99 Ranch Market (“Participating Store(s)”). Place completed form in the designated 2019 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes Collection box in a Participating Store. A valid Official Entry form must include name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, confirmation that registrant is 18 years of age or older, daytime and evening telephone numbers, including area code (optional; if you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.”), and Participating Store name and store number (available from the Participating Store).
2) Mail - On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, age, daytime and evening telephone numbers, including area code (optional; if you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.”), Participating Store name and store number (available from the Participating Store). Mail-in entries must be in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to:
2019 Lunar New Year - 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes
6281 Regio Ave.
Buena Park, CA 90620
All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 2/12/19 and received by 2/14/19. Limit of one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void. One (1) entry is allowed per household, regardless of method of entry, during Sweepstakes period. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification. Official rules & regulations available in-store upon request and on line at www.99ranch.com
RANDOM DRAWING: A total of twenty-three (23) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all Participating Stores to be held on or about 2/18/19 from among all eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) winner per person/household. Odds of winning a Prize (as defined herein below) will depend upon the number of eligible entries received from all Participating Stores. Winners will be notified by phone/mail by 99 Ranch Market. If winner is unreachable, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Winners of trips must make arrangements for the trips 45 days in advance through a Disney travel representative. Decisions of 99 Ranch Market as judges are final.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
1) Two (2) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) 3-Day/2-Night vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for winner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim California (“Resort”), consisting of: (i) two (2) consecutive nights' hotel accomodations (one standard room, quad occupancy) at a Resort hotel or Resort area hotel determined by Prize Provider (as defined herein below); (ii) up to four (4) 3-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets good for admission to Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day, but not both parks on the same day (subject to restrictions), and (iii) standard daily hotel parking at the Resort if winner resides within three hundred  miles of the Resort. Redemption of all elements of the Vacation Package (lodging and theme park tickets) must be completed by February 15, 2020. The ARV of each Vacation Package is: One Thousand Seven Hundred Forty ($1,740.00). Total ARV for the Vacation Packages is Three Thousand Four Hundred Eighty Dollars ($3,480.00). Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and certain hotel room availability at the Resort as determined by Prize Provider. Vacation Package must be booked through an agent of the Resort at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Vacation Package elements (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, traded, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Prize Provider’s sole and absolute discretion. Any damaged, lost, stolen or expired theme park tickets will not be replaced. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests will not receive compensation for prize elements, including theme park tickets, which the winner is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion of the prize will be forfeited. Lodging for the Vacation Package must be completed by February 15, 2020, and the winner and his/her guests must stay together in the same room. All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the winner and his/her guests at the same time during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Theme park tickets will expire on February 15, 2020. No extensions will be granted. If a Grand Prize winner chooses to bring fewer than three (3) guests on the Vacation Package, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the winner. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of winner’s guest(s) related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity. A minor may not participate in the Vacation Package unless accompanied by his/her parent, both as guests of the winner. Vacation Package cannot be sold, nor can any winner charge guests for participating in the Vacation Package.
2) Twenty One (21) First Prizes: Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) set of four (4) 1-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets (“First Prize Tickets”) good for admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park, but not both Parks on the same day (subject to restrictions). First Prize Tickets must be redeemed by February 15, 2020. No extensions will be granted. The ARV for each First Prize is Five Hundred Ninety-Six Dollars ($596.00); One Hundred Forty-Nine Dollars ($149.00) for each First Prize Ticket. Total ARV for all First Prize Tickets is Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Sixteen Dollars ($12,516.00).
3) For all Prizes: Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice. Certain block out dates may apply. Terms and conditions of prizes, lodging and theme park tickets apply. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the prize descriptions above are the sole responsibility of winner including, but not limited to, transportation, hotel accommodations (unless otherwise stated), parking fees (unless otherwise stated), food/meals, insurance (travel, medical, health), room service, laundry service, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise, souvenirs, incidental expenses, service charges, resort fees, tips and gratuities, income taxes and any other charges not explicitly included in these Official Rules. Sponsor (as defined herein below) and Prize Provider are not responsible for lost, stolen or expired theme park tickets. Sponsor and Prize Provider are not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize (or prize elements) by any winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV for all prizes is Fifteen Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Six Dollars ($15,996.00).
OTHER EXPENSES: It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with all local state and federal tax laws pertaining to the acceptance and/or use of the prize. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash equivalent is permitted.
ELIGIBILITY: 2019 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKET Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the sweepstakes period (i.e., January 9, 2019) and legal residents of California or Nevada. Employees of the 99 Ranch Markets (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), Participating Stores, Disney Destinations, LLC (“Prize Provider”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and assignees of each, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this Sweepstakes and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son) and/or those living in the same household (collectively, the “Promotional Participants”) are not eligible.
GENERAL: Void where prohibited by law. Promotional Participants are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, cash register, telephone, hardware, software, network data transmission errors or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, or other technical errors of any kind. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any and all costs and fees not specifically included in the Prize description above are the responsibility of the Prize winners. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value. All Prizes are nontransferable, non-assignable, nonnegotiable, and are not redeemable for cash or credit. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its Promotional Participants to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider, and each of their respective, parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities, agents, representatives, directors, officers, employees and assigns, against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance or use of the Prize or any prize related activity. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of the Prize and/or any prize related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes, and reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Decisions of Sponsor will be final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and any translated version of these Official Rules, unless otherwise provided by law, the English version shall prevail and govern.
WINNERS LIST: For names of winners, available after February, 28th, 2019, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: 2019 Lunar New Year - 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 6281 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620
GOVERNING LAW: 2019 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS - Sweepstakes shall be governed by California law. By submitting an Official Entry, participants in the 2019 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes and any guest of each winner hereby agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any causes of actions or controversies arising out of the 2019 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes shall be the state of federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, California courts (except that all disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Prize Provider shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California and such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees). Each participant and any guest of each winner hereby waives any and all objections to the jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: 99 RANCH MARKETS, 6281 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
Posted by 99 RANCH MARKET on 01/11/2019.